Rovaniemi66, 16.-18 February 2018
Registration next 2018 race will be open next 1st August 2017
(will finish next 31st December 2017)
Please read the following information for registration:
REGISTRATION PERIODE DATES
Registration opens on 1 August 2017.
Registration closes on 31 December 2017.
Rovaniemi66 ENTRY FEE
Bikers, skiers and runners is 115 euro.
Disabled athletes is free (limited to 3 athletes).
Sorry we do not accept credit cards, only bank transfer.
- Sign it.
- Scan and send it to the following e.mail address: email@example.com
Once we receive your forms, we will send you a confirmation e-mail telling hat you passed the selection process and our bank transfer details.
Send funds drawn on a Finnish bank in Euros (EUR) -money sent by wire transfer must include transfer fees- and your registration procedure is completed. Now your name is in the main roster.
RACE ENTRY INCLUDES
- 1 merchandising garment (cap, neck warmer, etc).
- In checkpoints: firewood and shelter (except Sinettäjärvi). Water only in Porohovi checkpoint (first and last checkpoint).
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
The race director reserves the right to refuse the entry to any racer.
In case a participant cancels the registration, the refund will be under the following terms:
- Before 31.12.2017, 75% of the total registration fee will be refund.
- Between 01.01 and 18.01.2018, 50% of the total registration fee will be refund.
- Between 19.01 and 06.02.2018, 25% of the total registration fee will be refund.
- After 06.02.2018, there will be no refund. -Entries are non-transferable to any other racer.
- In case that organization cancel the race before it begins, 100% of the registration fee will be refund to all participants.
- In case the organization cancel the race after it starts, there will be no refund.
The race may canceled after the start in case of severe conditions that make it extremely hazardous and/or impossible. Any other unexpected or circumstances may force the race director to cancel the race.
DEALS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Renting Pulka for skiers and runners.
If you have any questions, please contact us.